– How to find the school by train:
Coming from Lisbon:
– Take the Cascais line and leave at Caxias station.
Coming from Cascais:
– Take the Cascais line and leave at Caxias station. There is a possibility that you have to change to the middle train in Oeiras.
– How to find the school by bus:
Coming from Lisbon and Cascais:
– At the Caxias train station take bus 117 to Barcarena. There is a bus stop in front of the school. To know more about the bus route visit the Vimeca website.
* If by any chance you get lost in Barcarena, ask for the new English school and call OIS for instructions: Tel: +351 211 935 330.
* If you prefer a taxi, ask for Rua Antero de Quental, Nº7, off the Estrada do Cacém.
OIS School Bus routes
The School has its own bus routes, from Cascais, Estoril and the Lisbon area. In the morning, buses will arrive in school at 8.00am. In the afternoon buses will leave at 4:00pm and 5:30pm (to allow students to participate in after-school activities). Transportation will be invoiced PER TERM: 750€ for two ways and 450€ for one way.