- Grey trousers/shorts (boys)
- Grey skirt/trousers/skorts (girls)
- White shirt or polo
- Grey socks or tights (girls only)
- All black shoes (including soles), without high heels, obvious logos or embellishments. During cold and wet periods, ankle boots are acceptable so long as they have flat heels and no logos or embellishments.
- Light blue jumper (cotton or wool)
- Grey and blue fleece
- Blue Top coat
- Lab coat
- P.E. Uniform
- Dark Blue/Grey shorts2
- Blue polo shirt
- OIS leggings for girls
- Grey tracksuit
- Light blue Football socks
- Shin Pads
- Appropriate Footwear
- Plimsolls (optional)
The school P.E. uniform, or the school designated team uniform and school tracksuit is compulsory for all sporting activities, both internal and external, and when travelling to participate in sporting activities and events
Correct Shoe guide
Subject Specific Requirements
A Lab coat is required for lab work in all science subjects
Students are required to have a protractor, compass and ruler for maths. From Year 9 onwards, students shoud have a TI 84 calculator
All students are required to have a laptop for their studies
Formal uniform all years
Long-sleeved white shirt
School skirt or trousers
Grey socks or grey tights for girls
Dress leather shoes
Years 12 + 13
• Clothing that is clean, tidy, socially and culturally acceptable
• Shorter shorts may be worn over leggings only
• The hem of shirts or tops should meet trousers or skirts, without exposing underwear or flesh
• Hats or caps should not be worn inside the buildings.
• The following items are not permitted to be worn by senior students: T-shirts with inappropriate slogans, spaghetti straps, strapless or low-cut tops or dresses, shorts and skirts above mid-thigh, backless sandals or ripped jeans
Hair, Make-up and Jewellery:
All pupils are expected to have clean and tidy hair, extreme cuts and styles are unacceptable.
Pupils below Year 12 are not allowed to wear any jewellery with the following exceptions:
• A maximum of 2 pairs of stud/sleeper earrings in each ear lobe
Students below Year 12 should not wear make-up in school.
In Years 12 and 13 discreet jewellery and make-up may be worn.
The Principal has discretion to decide what is acceptable in matters of hair, jewellery and make-up.
ImageWear Lda .
Herdade do Zambujeiro, CCI – 9
2130 – 143 Sto. Estevão
Tel./Fax : +351 263 107 187
Mob.: + 351 938 778 877
Togs Uniformes, Lda
Online store available
Shop: Rua dos Cheinhos, Nº 118, 2645-106 Alcabideche
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 10.00am to 6.30pm
Saturday from 10:00am to 1:00pm
Tel: +351 214 837 187
Whatsapp: +351 912 475 689
Weekly deliveries at school every Thursday
Check our available online discounts.
National and international card payments accepted on our online store